Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

急求如何Renewal visa

Recommended Posts







To submit a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) application from within Canada, mail your application to:

CPP – Ottawa
P. O. Box 9640
Ottawa, ON, K1G 6T2


If sent by private courier:

CPP – Ottawa
Temporary Resident Visa Section
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this