Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Posts

前两年学校的tax return 没有去,想问下如何补报. 另外2009年的税报了,但是政府寄信确认address的时候人在国内,等回加拿大了换了地方信也没收到,请问是否还用再补报2009的?
是否需要找H&R Block 这样专业的来帮忙补报?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this